Ways to Give
The Ashland Parks Foundation (APF) solicits and manages tax-deductible donations from individuals, businesses, and organizations. These contributions supplement and improve existing park services and are an investment in our community. Throughout Ashland’s history, the community has provided support to Ashland Parks. There are many ways to give to APF including:
- A One-Time, Monthly, or Annual Contribution:
An online donation on our website
- Donate by mail:
Ashland Parks Foundation
340 S Pioneer Street
Ashland, OR 97520
- Planned Giving: Create a lasting legacy for generations through a will or bequest.
- Designate APF as a beneficiary of your IRA and/or company retirement plan (without losing any income during your lifetime).
- Make APF a beneficiary of your life insurance.
- Matching Gift: Oregon donors can receive a state tax credit by matching their yearly contribution to APF with a gift to the Oregon Cultural Trust.
- Donate by Phone: To make a donation by phone or learn more about other ways to give to APF, including making a multi-year pledge, please call Sean Sullivan (541) 552-2256.
- Dedicate a Memorial: Dedicating a memorial in honor of a loved one or a community group is a meaningful way to acknowledge and support Ashland Parks.
Three Ways Your Support of Ashland Parks Foundation Makes a Difference:
- North Mountain Nature Play Area. Opened in 2019 and funded entirely by donations and grants, the $217,000 project was completed over three years. Kids—and their parents—engage in creative, adventurous play, while protecting the wildlife habitat in North Mountain Park.
- Wildfire Fuels Reduction. A $25,000 donation to APF by Avista will be used to improve wildfire security in our watershed. Fuels reduction restoration, involving tree management and soil stability, will occur on approximately 50 acres in upper Lithia Park.
- Lithia Park Improvements. For over a century, Lithia Park has been the 100-acre jewel of Ashland, loved by everyone, locals and visitors alike. From the miles and miles of Park trails and waterways to the renovation of Ender’s shelter, APF raises and distributes funds for maintaining and improving our beloved Lithia Park.
“We would like to express our gratitude to the Ashland community with a donation of $25,000 to the Ashland Parks Foundation. Our hope is that this donation can contribute to the existing beauty of your parks and support opportunities for enjoying nature that already exist within your community.”
Donations are tax-deductible in accordance with applicable laws.